Total Plant Hire was established in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia back in 2008. Over the past decade Total Plant Hire has grown to become a leading supplier of Mining, Construction, Civil and Earth Moving equipment across Australia. Whilst predominantly servicing Western Australia, including the Pilbara – Karratha, Port Hedland, Newman and Tom Price, as well as Perth, Kalgoorlie, Boddington, Mandurah, Collie and Bunbury, our operations extend Australia wide.
Total Plant Hire are renowned for offering exceptional personalised service and the highest quality equipment under great value for money agreements. We offer flexibility with short and long-term dry hire contracts, completely customised to your project.
Our Head Office is located just South of Perth in Pinjarra, Western Australia with branches located in Karratha in North Western Australia, Darwin in the Northern Territory, Adelaide in South Australia and Ballarat in Victoria. Wherever your project is based Total Plant Hire are committed to supporting you with high quality plant hire equipment because at Total Plant Hire – Forward is our Focus.
At Total Plant Hire we are constantly upgrading our fleet to provide you with the latest technology and best safety practices in the industry. Investing in a fleet of reliable mining and earth-moving machinery has enabled us to keep our client’s projects on time and on budget, exceeding their expectations year after year.
At Total Plant Hire our fleet of equipment is supplied to full mine site specification as standard. We also supply the safest equipment available in the marketplace so our range of low emission equipment will ensure a reduction in the overall environmental impact of your project.
Speak with a member of our team at 1300 11 HIRE (4473) about your project today!
At Total Plant Hire we deliver:
- high-quality low hour, late model equipment and vehicles.
- full mine site specifications as our standard with the ability to customise to individual site requirements.
- a range of low emission equipment.
- GPS Tracking for all equipment, ensuring you maximise operator safety and efficiency.
- competitive pricing and personalised hire agreements.
- remote mobilisation and demobilisation.
- 24 hour 7 days a week field service support.
Western Australian Licence Numbers:
- Dealer Lic No: MD28107
Registered Premises: 8 Fields Street, Pinjarra WA 6208
- Department of Environmental Regulation (DER) Liquid Waste Carrier
Lic No: T00811